United States Green Building Council - Los Angeles Chapter
In 2005, the United States Green Building Council of Los Angeles selected Warbasse Design to create the chapter's web site. The two primary goals of the site were to educate the public on Green alternatives in commercial design as well as to attract new members.
- Site designed to appeal to a diverse audience interested in becoming active participants in the U.S. Green Building movement,
- Robust hosting and email strategies such as webmail for current members are initiated,
- Tie-ins to national chapter and .pdf archive help keep members up to date,
- Opt-in mailing list enables users to subscribe and unsubscribe on the fly,
- Special Events section is created to highlight fundraising activities and to support ongoing fundraising campaigns.
- Web Application development,
- Statistics engine,
Since 2005, USGBC-LA has more than tripled it's membership and as a result the council has been in a position to leverage the internet to promote and raise funds for numerous special events including the 3rd annual Green Gala held recently in downtown Los Angeles.
About USGBC Los Angeles
The US Green Building Council Los Angeles Chapter developed from a small gathering of dedicated building professionals who first met in the spring of 2000. Today, USGBC-LA represents over 400 individuals from over 100 organizations in the greater Los Angeles area who are committed to making their communities better places to live through smarter planning, better public policy, and greener development.